To see the summary of my design challenge follow the link here. One moment that was pleasantly surprising was right after our first pitch. We all got together as a team and sat down and discussed our project. In doing so, we learned more about each other, and as a result, became more functional as a team. Now, we have made significant progress as a team, redesigning our HMW, rewriting our presentation, researching more, and simply accomplishing more. Because we sat down as a team and really talked about our shortcomings, what we have accomplished, how to be more productive, and what our goal of our design challenge really is.